Ceramic Media For Disc Finishing Machine
For optimal finishing, the selection of the correct finishing machine, grinding media and compounds are of the most importance. Various parameters can influence results. The most important parameters are:
- Quality, form and size of the grinding media.
- Design, volume and construction of Disc-Finishing and Drag-Finishing machines.
- Design, material and the weight of the work pieces.
- Possibility of separation.
- Grinding and polishing requirements.
Media is very important for the entire cleaning, deburring , smoothing and polishing process in jewelry finishing. For best finishing selection of the correct grinding, media and components are very important. For Grinding, mostly Plastic and Ceramic media is used. Steel media is used to achieve luster, mirror finish or a single stage cleaning.