We are a reputed company with exclusive products for EDM electrodes. We provide solutions for customer’s challenges. We give an innovative and proactive approach to solutions. We apply new technology, services and materials which will enhance productivity at customers end and also reduce costs.
By locating our self in the centrally located city of Bangalore we serve for entire India. Let us know few facts of the Graphite EDM electrodes what we offer as to Copper
- It is very easy to machine
- The Thermal Co –efficient of expansion of Graphite is 2 – 3 times lesser than copper which will ensure accuracy in die, tool and moulds application.
- As Graphite does not melt so the electrode wear is very minimal unlike copper.
- Density of Graphite is 4 – 5 times lesser than copper, which saves money in weight as well results in lighter electrodes.
But EDM electrodes choosing are very important whilst doing sinker EDM. Some factors to be chosen are some materials will erode the material efficiently but wear of electrodes are great and some trials will have slow erosion but will have slow wear. Factors others include as below
- Cost of electrode material
- Ease in making electrode
- Finish required
- Electrode wear amount
- Requirement of electrodes in nos like roughing and finishing.
- Types of electrode suited for work
- The metal flushing holes required for the electrode